The Teen Advisory Board of Young Actors Theatre was developed in the fall of 2013. The purpose of the board is to guide the teen programming at Young Actors Theatre and give back to the community through service within the theatre.
Members of the board are expected to:
- Attend monthly meetings. Meetings are Saturdays from 4:30-5:30 during the school year. Summer will vary.
- Work at YAT’s annual fundraiser.
- Submit an annual grant to United Way's Youth as Resources.
- Aid backstage during productions.
- Write and distribute surveys for productions.
- Participate in Indiana Philanthropy Day in November.
- Attend at least one teen theatre production outside of YAT.
- Join a committee within the board.
Contact TAB President firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!